Upanayanam Ceremony is a traditional Hindu ritual performed in India. Upanayanam is also known by a different name called, "sacred thread ceremony". One who wears the sacred thread should be pure in his thoughts, speak good words and do good deeds. Upanayanam Ceremony was traditionally limited to three upper classes society Brahmin's (priests and teachers), Kshatriya's (Includes warriors and rulers) and Vaishyas(Merchant and tradesmen). In present days this ritual is mostly performed for orthodox Hindus and most members of the Brahmin caste, which includes priests, gurus and teachers. In some regions of India, upanayanam is associated with the age of the kid, and in the North, it may also be performed prior to a wedding ceremony. The sacred thread is supposed to be worn for the rest of one's life, once the ceremony has been performed.
Usually, this ceremony is performed by inviting Priests, family members and other dear ones. Video invitation with photos and music is a good idea for inviting guests to the Thread Ceremony via Whats App, Email, SMS and other social media platforms.
This ceremony is performed by Hindus to young boys of at eight years of the age. The young one is taught Gayatri mantra during the ceremony. Upanayanam ceremony is the wearing of the Sacred Thread on the body. The thread is round, being tied end-to-end. It is normally worn on the left shoulder and wrapped around the body, falling underneath the right arm.
Upanayanam Video Invitation:
Let's create an Invitation on mobile with Upnayanam Invitation Template
For convenience and easy to use, Inviter helps you to create an HD Quality Upanayanam Video Invitation on mobile with photos and music in a few minutes. Follow the below steps to create a Upanayanam Invitation:
1. Install it from google play store: Go to google play store on your android and search for the Video Invitation Maker by Inviter and download the mobile App .
2. Register with inviter: Sign up or create an account with Inviter if you are first time visitor.
3. Categories: choose the event of your choice from the category.
4. Choose a template: Pick a template of your choice and edit it.
5. Make Necessary changes: Make necessary changes in the text by entering the details of date, venue and time .
6. Video File: Load audio file of your choice or choose a default music file provided by Inviter
7. Create: Create the video, download, and share via Whats App, Email, SMS and other social media platforms.
Let's Create an Upanayanam Video with Video Maker of Inviter
In a few simple steps, you can create an Invitation for Upanayanam Ceremony.
1. Register/sign up with Inviter:
If you are a new member register with the Inviter, to create a Thread Ceremony Invitation
2. Select a Upanayanam Video Template:
Choose a template of your choice to create an Upanayanam Video invite with. Inviter has a variety of creative Video Templates for creating invitations.
3. Select the Recent Images and Upload :
Select some recent and best images of your interest and upload the photos into the Video template. In each Invitation template, you can upload images as allowed by the template. If you opt for the premium video template, you to Upload more images. Editing options are available for images.
4. Event Details/Upload music/Preview video:
Type in all the important Upanayanam event details like venue, date, and time. Once you type in the Sacred Thread Ceremony event details, you can Upload an audio file of your choice or you can use the default music file given by the Inviter. When you click on the Preview button, and it will show us a low-quality quick Video for you to review. Make sure that all event details are given properly. Preview won't take more than a minute.
5. Create and Share Final HD Quality Video Invitation :
Once the preview is done, click on "Create Final HD Video", that will take you to the payment screen. Make the required payment with your debit or credit card and download the HD quality Video invite for Thread Ceremony. Once the video is created, You can also share the Invitation to your guests through Whats App, SMS, email and other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and others.